AAAYA Chicago: Annual Chicago Fire Summer Outing on the Party Deck – Sat Aug 10, 2013
DATE: SATURDAY AUGUST 10, 2013
Soccer Game begins at 730pm Tailgating begins at 6pm
WHERE: Toyota Park
7000 S. Harlem Avenue, Bridgeview, Illinois 60455
Located at 71st Street and Harlem Avenue
COST: $35 (includes ticket, food + ride – see below)
The Fire have acquired Mike Magee, who is tied with most goals in the MLS, from the LA Galaxy but will he, Patrick Nyarko, and the rest of the Fire light up the field to continue their winning streak? Or will the Impact be able to block on the Fire’s chance to go to the Playoffs?
Join in the fun on the Miller Lite Party Deck and see for yourself!
RESERVED SEATS in Miller Lite Party Deck rows 1-2 ONLY $35
(Must be over 21 to purchase these tickets– the Miller Lite Party Deck will check photo ID)
EXCLUSIVE TICKET BENEFITS:
1) Enjoy the game up close in first 2 rows (Section MLPD rows 1 – 2). In the MLPD you can also stand and chat or play baggo and foosball on the deck and/or watch the game from the seats.
2) Ticket includes TWO beers, popcorn and a hotdog and a round trip bus ticket.
3) Tickets will be left under your name at Toyota Park’s Will Call for easy and convenient pick up
4) Roundtrip transportation on luxury buses with a bathroom can be arranged for pickup & drop off at 1 of 4 bar locations. Please specify when you order the tix if you would like this service and which location so we can get you on the list. (You will need to be at the bar for pickup about 2 hours before the game. Email with exact timing will be sent the day before the game)
Atlantic Bar & Grill in Lincoln Square (5062 N. Lincoln Avenue Chicago, IL 60625)
Galway Arms in the heart of Lincoln Park (2442 N. Clark street, Chicago, IL 60614)
Cleos in Wicker Park/Bucktown (1935 West Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622)
Fado in Downtown Chicago, River North (100 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60654)
5) Proceeds of every ticket sold will benefit one of the following charities: the Japan America Society of Chicago, Aikido International Foundation, JETAA, or the Association of Asian American Yale Alumni!
Buy your tickets to experience the game today!
Tickets must be purchased by Wednesday July 31, 2013
Please purchase tickets at our eventbrite page today (tickets are limited and nonrefundable):
Questions and/or info about Luxury Bus reservations ?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to the Yale Club of Chicago and Japanese Culture Center for helping to promote this event.