AAAYA NorCal: 4th Annual Yale Summer Picnic, Palo Alto, CA – Sunday, 7/15 – Invite
AAAYA Annual Summer Potluck Picnic, Mitchell Park, Palo Alto, Sunday, July 15th
The Northern California Chapter of the Association of Asian American Yale Alumni (AAAYA) would like to invite you to our Annual Picnic — a fun event for alumni of all ages, local Yale Students home for the summer, and members of the Class of 2016. This would be a great opportunity to network with friendly alums, meet old and new friends, and to provide a warm welcome to the pre-frosh before they leave for New Haven. Children, parents and friends of Yalies are not only welcome, but are encouraged to join us. Whether you live in the Bay Area or happen to be passing through, do come and join in the fun.
• Potluck Picnic at Mitchell Park, 600 East Meadow Drive in Palo Alto (see Google map for driving directions) – Arbor picnic area within park (end of first parking area on right when entering from East Meadow Drive – walk behind 1st set of restrooms out to Arbor – see park map)
• Sunday, July 15th, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Bring a hearty appetizer or main dish to share
• We’ll have a volleyball net set up for a spirited game
* If you already own folding picnic/camping chairs and/or blankets, please bring them if convenient to supplement the picnic table seating capacity.
RSVP now via our eventbrite link http://2012aaayasummerpicnic.eventbrite.com/. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact David Hsiao or Harry Chang at aaayanorcal.eventD@aaaya.org and mention “summer picnic” in the subject line.
We hope you’ll be able to join us!
AAAYA NorCal Chapter President