Chicago Fire Soccer Group Event- Sat July 14, 2012
CHICAGO FIRE vs VANCOUVER WHITECAPS SOCCER GAME
Saturday July 14, 2012
Firefest (games and activities for kids) begins at 6pm
Soccer Game begins at 730pm
7000 S Harlem Ave
Located at 71st Street and Harlem Ave
Bridgeview, IL 60455
Cost: $30 Premier seats in Section 104 rows 2-5 ($10 savings off regular price)
Watch the Vancouver Whitecaps’ Jun Marquez Davidson, born in Japan and played in the J-League, battle with the Chicago Fire. The Fire are off to a great start this season with Oduro, aka fastest man in the MLS, Marco Pappa, and Patrick Nyarko but will Davidson, Young-Pyo Lee, Long Tan or any of the Whitecaps be able to rain on the Fire’s chance to go to the Playoffs? Join in the fun and see for yourself!
EXCLUSIVE GROUP TICKET BENEFITS
- Enjoy game up close (rows 2-5) in Premier seats $10 below face value
- Pregame activities for KIDS with Fire Players on the field: The first 10 tickets purchased for kids 12 years old and younger will participate in the Tunnel of Fire. Each kid will receive a FREE T-shirt and be ON the FIELD WITH THE PLAYERS before the game during the National Anthem and starting line-up! (Kids must be at the field an hour in advance of the game- details will be emailed after tickets are purchased.)
- First 5 people who pay for tickets will receive a FREE Chicago Fire T-shirt
- Tickets will be left under your name at Toyota Park’s will call for easy and convenient pick-up.
- Proceeds of every ticket will benefit AAAYA
You can change the quantity on the next page, after clicking “Buy Now.”
Please specify that you are buying a child ticket and would like to reserve a spot in the Tunnel of Fire.
For questions, or if you need a ride or can give a ride (though Toyota Park can be reached by public transportation too), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Pictures from Reuters and Chicago Fire Facebook page)