Yale Career Panel: A Candid View of the Consulting Profession – Nov 10, 2016
Yale Career Panel:
A Candid View of the Consulting Profession
Time: November 10 from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm EST
(The panelists have agreed to stay for an additional 30 minutes from 5:30 pm to 6 pm to answer additional questions.)
Locations and Webinar:
New York Location: Young & Partners, 230 Park Avenue, suite 1145, New York City
Webinar: Interactive streaming video
Please register for just one venue (New York or the Webinar)
- Where is the profession heading (good and bad)?
- How do you get into the profession and what is the typical career path?
- What are the myths versus the realities?
- What are the characteristics of people who tend to do well and are happy in the profession?
- What types of people tend not to do well or end up unhappy and why?
- If you don’t stay in the profession until retirement, what are the exit routes to other professions?
Latrise Brissett, Managing Director, Health & Public Service at Accenture, (Yale B.A. in Economics)
Steven Kauderer, Partner, Bain & Co. (B.A. in American Culture, Vassar and M.B.A., Yale School of Management)
Moderator and Organizer:
Peter Young, President and Managing Director, Young & Partners (B.A. Economics, Yale; M.S. in Accounting, NYU; M.B.A., Harvard Business School)