AAAYA New York Monthly Brunch – April 17, 2016
Get ready for April’s brunch with AAAYA New York! Come meet and mingle with fellow Yalies and friends at New York’s first dim sum restaurant, Nom Wah, in Chinatown on Sunday, April 17. Feel free to invite your friends. RSVP to Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org! We will see you there!
What: AAAYA New York Dim Sum Brunch – April
When: Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 10:30AM
Where: Nom Wah Tea Parlor, 13 Doyers Street, Manhattan Chinatown
How much: Final cost dependent on food ordered – we’ll split the tab. Please bring cash since the restaurant accepts a limited number of credit cards.
Don’t forget to RSVP: Email Kathy May Tran at email@example.com if you plan to attend.
Facebook event: Click here.
Also, please take note of AAAYA New York’s upcoming events:
- April 19, 4:30-5:30PM EST – Yale Career Panel – A Candid View of the STEM Professions, Part 1: Biotechnology. Click here for more details.
- May 7, 9-11AM (Breakfast at 8:30AM) – Official Yale Day of Service. AAAYA New York will be volunteering at P.S. 124 The Yung Wing School. Click here for more details.
- May 7, immediately following Yale Day of Service – AAAYA New York Monthly Brunch at 88 Palace. Email Yoon-jee at Yoon-jee.Kim@shearman.com to RSVP.
- June 18 – AAAYA New York Monthly Brunch at Mission Chinese. Email Rocky at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
- July 16 – AAAYA New York Monthly Brunch – Central Park Potluck Picnic. Email Solan at email@example.com to RSVP.