Saturday August 27, 2011 AAAYA Chicago Fire Soccer Game Fundraiser
DATE: Saturday August 27, 2011
Firefest (games and activities for kids) begins at 6pm
Soccer Game begins at 730pm
WHERE: Toyota Park: 7000 S. Harlem Avenue; Bridgeview, Illinois 60455
(Located at 71st Street and Harlem Avenue)
PREMIUM SEATS COST: only $35 per person
Kosuke Kimura on the Colorado Rapids is the first and only Japanese player in Major League Soccer. In 2010 the Rapids won the 2010 MLS Cup thanks to Kimura scoring the game winning goal that took the Rapids into the playoffs. Born in Kanagawa, Japan, Kosuke and the Rapids will battle Chicago’s Fire!
PREMIUM RESERVED SEATS in Section 105 rows 2-6 ONLY $35 ($10 savings off regular price)
5 TICKET BENEFITS:
1) Enjoy the game up close in Premium seats $10 below face value (Section 105 rows 2 – 6)
2) PREGAME Activity for KIDS with Fire players on the field: The first 15 tickets purchased for kids 12 years old and younger will participate in the Tunnel of Fire. Each kid will receive a free T-shirt and see the players up close by being on the field before the game during the National Anthem and starting line-ups!
3) First 10 people who pay for tickets will receive a FREE Chicago Fire T-shirt
4) Everyone who buys these tickets will be entered into a drawing to win tickets to a future Chicago Fire game
5) Proceeds of every ticket sold will benefit the Association of Asian American Yale Alumni (other event sponsors are: the Young Professional Committee of the Japan America Society of Chicago, Aikido International Foundation, and the JETAA)
Buy your tickets to experience the game today!
Child, 12 or younger: pre-game Tunnel of Fire activity
(Note: if you’re buying both an Adult and Child ticket, click “Add to Cart” for the Adult ticket, then click “Continue Shopping,” then click “Add to Cart” for the Child ticket. You can update quantities on the PayPal checkout page.)
For Tunnel of Fire reservations info please contact: email@example.com
Please specify that you are buying a child ticket and would like to reserve a spot in the Tunnel of Fire. (Parents cannot accompany children on the field. There will be a Fire rep supervising the kids for the Tunnel of Fire. Meeting time and place will be emailed to participants closer to day of the game but please plan on being at Toyota Park around an hour before start of game.)
(Tickets will be left under your name at Toyota Park’s Will Call)